Carlos Brites; Edson D. Moreira Jr.; José Carlos Bina; Warren D. Johnson Jr.; Roberto Badaró
Full text available only in PDF format.
Texto completo disponível apenas em PDF.
1. Center for Disease Control: Update: Treatment of cryptosporidiosis in patients with acquired immunodeficiency syndrome (AIDS). MMWR 33: 117, 1984. [ Links ]
2. Garcia LS, Bruckner DA, Brewer TC, Shimizu RY. Techniques for the recovery and identification of Cryp-tosporidiosis oocysts from stool specimens. Journal of Clinical Microbiology 18: 185-90, 1983. [ Links ]
3. Ma P, Soave R. Three-step stool examination for cryp-tosporidiosis in 10 homosexual men with protacted watery diarrhea. The Journal of Infectious Diseases 147: 824-828, 1983. [ Links ]
4. Margulis SJ, Honig CL, Soave R, Govani AF, Moura- dian JA, Jacobson IM. Biliary tract obstruction in the acquired immunodeficiency syndrome. Annals of Internal Medicine 105: 207-210, 1986. [ Links ]
5. Pitlik SD, Fainstein V, Garza D, Guarda L, Bolivar R, Rios A, Hopfer RL, Mausel PA. Human cryptosporidiosis: Spectrum of disease. Report of six cases and review of the literature. Archives of Internal Medicine 143: 2269-2275, 1983. [ Links ]
6. Soave R, Armstrong D. Cryptosporidium and cryptos-poridiosis. Reviews of Infectious Diseases 8: 1012- 1023, 1986. [ Links ]
7. Soave R, Dieterich D, Kotler D, Gassyur E, Tierney AR, Libes L, Legendre R. Oral diclurazil therapy for Cryptosporidiasis. In: Abstract of Sixth International Conference on AIDS, San Francisco n.° ThB 520, June, 1990. [ Links ]
Recebido para publicação em 04/10/90.
Federal University of Bahia, Salvador, BA, Brazil. Cornell University Medical College, New York, NY, USA.
This work was supported by the NIH Grant AI26506-03